As we’re committed to complying with all relevant health and safety regulations, you can trust our team to provide a safe, comprehensive service. At Labrynth Property Services Ltd, we ensure that all cleaning products used and harmful or toxic substances are fully cleared and kept secure. What’s more, warning guides are provided for all cleaning cupboards and hazard signs for any wet flooring or slippery surfaces and laid out.
• All our staff are trained by a qualified BICSc (British Institute of Cleaning Science™) trainer and assessor. Job-specific training is provided to all staff for their detailed site.
• Where appropriate, staff wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
• All staff carry company ID for customers’ ease of mind.
• Our chemical containers comply with CHIP regulation of labelling.
• Risk assessment, Safe System of Work (SSOW) and method statements will be provided.
• All sites are provided with our health and safety policy, including Control of Substance Hazardous to Health (COSHH) information sheet.
• All high-level work will be carried out by trained staff with IPAF certificate.